|評分||ESRB: Everyone 10+|
|平台||Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux|
|遊戲媒體||CD 2、DVD 1|
- Globe Theatre
- Red Fort
- International Space Station (World Congress Wonder)
Social policies have been altered considerably to fit all new content. Early game choice of Policies has been increased considerably, by unlocking most policy trees earlier.
- Aesthetics: Becomes available during the Classical Era. Improves the civilization's ability to generate Culture. Adopting Aesthetics allows you to earn Great Writers, Artists, and Musicians 25% faster. Unlocks building the Uffizi.
- Exploration: Becomes available during the Medieval Era. Enhances your abilities to spread your empire over the seas and trade overseas. Adopting Exploration gives + 1 Movement for Naval units and +1 Sight for Naval combat units. Unlocks building the Louvre.
- Piety and Rationalism are no longer mutually exclusive
- Piety is now available right from the Ancient Era, and focused entirely on Religion
- Patronage now becomes available during the Classical Era
- Commerce is now focused on enhancing land trade as well as Gold production
- Freedom, Order, and Autocracy have been removed from social policy trees as they are now included as the new Ideology feature
Once you either enter the Modern Age or build three Factories, you have to choose the Ideology of your people to streamline the continued social development of your empire. Each ideology grants access to increasingly powerful abilities, and serves the different victory conditions in unique ways, but can also become another cause for divisions among civilizations. Public opinion related to your Ideology now becomes a major source of concern for your Empire in the late game. The choices you make will impact your relationships with other civilizations for the rest of the game.
Each policy tree and ideology now unlocks a particular World Wonder. This means you cannot build a particular Wonder without adopting a certain policy tree first, even though you have the appropriate technological requirement to build it. The list is below:
- Tradition: Hanging Gardens
- Liberty: Pyramids
- Honor: Statue of Zeus
- Piety: Great Mosque of Djenne
- Patronage: Forbidden Palace
- Aesthetics: Uffizi
- Commerce: Big Ben
- Exploration: Louvre
- Rationalism: Porcelain Tower
- Freedom: Statue of Liberty
- Order: Kremlin
- Autocracy: Prora
Brave New World also introduces two new scenarios:
- American Civil War: Fight the "War Between the States" from either the Union or Confederate side as you focus on the critical Eastern theatre of operations between the capital cities of Richmond and Washington.
- Scramble for Africa: The great colonial powers of the world are scrambling to explore the Dark Continent and extend their reach into its interior. Search for the great natural wonders of the heart of Africa as you explore a dynamically-generated continent each time you play.
In addition to new features, Brave New World also incorporates all changes from previous expansions and many DLCs, and alters game mechanics added in Gods & Kings to fit the new expansion, including Religion, Espionage, and advanced combat mechanics. This will not, however, add all the nine civilizations (other than Ethiopia) nor the three scenarios included with Gods & Kings.
The changes from Gods & Kings have been enhanced. In espionage, spies have been updated so that they can act as diplomats, who are used to gain support from other civilizations in the World Congress.
The religion aspect of the game has changed some of the available religions. The current Christian religion has been renamed "Catholicism", and other sects of Christianity, including Eastern Orthodoxy and Protestantism (both appearing originally in the Into the Renaissance scenario), have been added.
Much more importantly, Religion has been updated to include the new cultural and trade route mechanics, and enhanced with new Beliefs, including the new reformation belief, an advanced enhancement belief you can adopt in addition to other religious beliefs when you adopt the Reformation policy in the Piety policy tree. This allows the creation of very powerful tools to aid you on your path to victory.
|眾神與諸王 • 美麗新世界|